Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mental Hospital


I want to live here. Yes, I want to live at the state mental hospital. Well, maybe just in the orchard.



The deer were not even phased with the kiddos walking right up to them.



Addie turned and ran as fast as she could while yelling "It made an angry face at me!"



These are the cute boys we went to take pictures of.











Addie left on a road trip with her grandparents yesterday. They are headed to Oregon, Washington, up to B.C., and then to Banff. She will be gone for a month. That is if I don't freak out after a week and fly out to pick her up. She was so excited to go. She climbed into the car while they were packing up. I sat down in the car to talk with her for a minute while everyone finished getting ready. She looked at me and said "You aren't coming!" She was just hanging out in her car seat. Kyle tried to get her to come inside since it wasn't time to go yet. She hurried and put her arms in the straps and tried to buckle herself in. I thought she might have a hard time leaving us. I guess that I thought wrong.

Now I am left with extra time. I was worried that I would be bored and wouldn't have enough to do to keep me busy. Ha ha, I'm kind of embarrassed, but I totally slept in today. I guess if all else fails I could just sleep until 1:00 PM every day :) Luckily, I do have a lot of dental models to prep while she is gone. Enough to keep me busy for a few days anyway. I have some projects that would be great to get done before the baby comes as well. I haven't been blogging much, so I will probably take some time to post pictures of this year just for journal purposes. Sigh,....I think I will have a harder time with this than she does. What would you do with your time?

6 comments:

  1. I would make a list of 31 things to do in 31 days! I would make sure to include things like eat icecream, and watch a good movie, go out on a late date night, and spray paint something. Of course there would be other things on my list that would make me feel like I accomplished something. The top of the list would be family photo books. That's been at the top of my list for a very very long time. HAVE FUN! :) What would it be like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would... cry the whole time! that is cute she was so excited, though! i like kambree's ideas. i'd take a nap every day and get everything ready for baby. then when addie gets back you can just hang out with her before she's going to have to share you with her little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could come and hang out with me> duh

    ReplyDelete
  4. fly to denver and hang out with me!!! ;) That is a crazy amount of time. Definitely go on some dates before that other munchkin arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really nice picture. Nice blog.Thanks for your sharing....
    Budget Service Apartments in Electronic city

    ReplyDelete