Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When Bullying Goes Wrong

What do you think? Both kids were punished by the school....oh, and that leg is not broken. Personally, I see it as self defense. The school probably has to suspend them both just to protect themselves. I wish they would take a stand and support the larger kid. Props to the girl that stops the bully's friend though.

You Tube removed the video after I posted. So, Here's the Video and a bit more about the punishment. 4 days vs. 21 isn't bad :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what I think... Von showed me this video the other day and it made me sick (cuz i automatically always put my kids faces there ya know). My heart breaks for the kid that is being bullied and I want to give that bully some good parenting and make him understand how deep the damage he is doing goes. ...the part that suprised me was I pretended I was the mother of the bully also. It made me sick to see him get thrown to the ground like that... I'm sure he was fine, but my mind just thinks of the possible head trauma he just suffered and possible lasting effects like that. I guess I think the bully should have got suspended... and the larger kid should not have. But I do think they should talk to the larger kid to make him more aware of how easy it is to seriously injure a small kid like that. ahhhh, i don't know. why do kids have to be so cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ashlie, it would break my heart to see my child in either position. It makes me so glad that I don't have to deal with being in school anymore. I'm afraid for when my kids go through this crap though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skinny kid got exactly what he deserved, the best beating was to his pride though.

    Big kid is my hero, named "Little Zangief"... ask Kyle about that one :-D

    ReplyDelete