Sunday, February 6, 2011

Burned Out

The boys are gone. It ended up that they had a half brother that had been adopted by another family, so they went to go live with them so they can be together. We miss the boys. Addie had a hard time with them leaving. She asked Kyle if she was happier if they could stay. I didn't think about it being that hard for her, and kind of like a little divorce. She has been clingy since they left. I think she is worried that she could move away from our home too. When the family came to pick up the boys Addisen told me she didn't want to go with those people. Addisen has been tired, and sleeping everywhere. Tub. Backpack. Box. So have I :)


5 comments:

  1. What the...? Didn't you just finish making her the coolest bed on the planet? Figures...
    If she wasn't so cute I'd be angry that she's just as happy sleeping while standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of her in the tub is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SAD about the boys!! Changes are hard on little ones for sure!

    And, I wish Isaak would just fall asleep anywhere, no such luck.

    ReplyDelete