Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding "cakes"

I have been promising a few people that I would post pictures of some wedding cakes that I did for my sister in law's wedding. I made one out of gingerbread and the other is rice krispie treats. The groom is an architect and so the white building is Villa Savoye. A famous house that represents Brent's style. The funky house represents Elyse's personality. They didn't turn out as perfectly as I would wish, but it was fun! I am too lazy to post pictures over here so if you want to see the pictures then you have to go to my photo blog
PS. There was a light that lit up inside the gingerbread house that you could see through the window. The flower lamppost also had a working light.

4 comments:

  1. k one of Cash's favorite shows is Cake Boss... have you seen it? He loves it so we watch it a lot... and those look like they came straight from his show!! you've got quite a talent girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever seen Cake Boss. My husband's family kept telling me about it though. I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cakes and your pictures, too. If you come down to St. George soon and are up for taking some family photos, I'd love to have you take ours. (I really need some updated pictures of my kids!)

    ReplyDelete