Saturday, September 11, 2010

Belated

Happy belated birthday to Kyle. I made him possibly the ugliest cake ever. Addisen loved helping me make it though, and was thrilled that it was her daddy. We have a 16 year old boy from Mauritius (Africa) staying with us for a few months, and he said it looked like a Muppet. Kyle's mom couldn't bring herself to eat the frosting because it was skin. Anyway, August was an awesome month with both of our birthdays. Addisen has been singing Happy Birthday everyday since because she is certain that it is someones birthday. We went to the Melting Pot and had dinner one night. It was our first time going, and had a lot of fun. I love love love fondue, and need to pull out our fondue pot more often than we do. Another night we went with some friends to La Caille for dessert, and embarrassed ourselves more than once :) I can't believe how old we are both getting!

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome cake! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, that cake is classic...how did Kyle like cutting into his own head and eating the mush inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! THAT, my friend, has got to be the coolest cake EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the funniest cake I have ever seen. Can you make one for Tan next year?
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete