Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Late Easter










This month has been going by so quickly! Every year my grandma has a huge Easter egg hunt at her house. This year she rented a bounce house slide, and it was so much fun. My grandma is hilarious. She even went down the slide, by the way she acts I wouldn't guess that she is 80 years old. She also jumped right in on the donut eating contest, and donut fight. This was really fun for me because my very first memory is of this same contest at my grandma's. I was probably about 2 and remember the donut hanging from the string, and how strange it was that they didn't want me to use my hands to eat it. I can still picture my blue outfit I was wearing, and walking up the driveway. It is a weird first memory :) I was so excited that Addisen got to bring home a fake icecream toy that she found on the egg hunt. When you push the button on the cone, the foam ball shoots off. I have a picture of myself with the same toy when I was little. Hanging out at grandma's reminded me how fun being a little kid was.

1 comment:

  1. great post. i love these memory strolls! your grandma seems like a wonderful lady!

    ReplyDelete