Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Princess Party

All the princesses. We were able to round up a bunch of dresses, and Grandma Dona is wearing a very fashionable graduation gown, um Prada of course :)
Queen Grandma and the puppet king.

The wonderful magician and my little princess. His show was a hit. Especially when he vanished and came back in a dragon costume and chased the girls around.

Working on the crowns
Ensley's masterpiece

The table setting

"Princess Sammies" (strawberries and cream cheese)


We had a lot of fun twirling and whirling in our dresses, and just thinking about how much we love being women, and daughters of God. If you are wondering what the occasion was, there wasn't one. We just got all fancied up and hung out for no particular reason. It was a little awkward when random people kept dropping by the house when we were all dressed in prom dresses :) Oh well.

9 comments:

  1. haha....I saw President Higbee and his wife at the store a while later and they were telling me how awesome they thought it was. And Carol Putnam was asking me about it at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like a ton of fun too. Kayta would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awkward? Never! AWESOME is more like it. I think I'll send my little girl to you for princess stuff...sound good? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too adorable! shelese, i'm going to enlist your help on lindsey's next birthday. i am so uncreative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been terrible about blogging lately and had to read quite a few posts to catch up! :) I didn't realize that man was the one whose family passed away. That is so sad, I was actually thinking about that family when we were there.

    What a fun party!!!! I wish I could have been there! What fun!!! The girls all looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is so cute! I love it :)
    Looks like everyone had fun :)
    PS. I love your bangs, they look cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!! It's something that I hope to do someday when I have people to do it with. :) I am so glad that you commented on my blog, I have been wondering how you are and it looks like you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know that my daughter is named Adelaide May? Or Addie May is what my mom (her grandma always calls her). It is funny to click over to your profile and see Addie Mae! xox sharilyn

    ReplyDelete