Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cabin Trips

Addie and I were able to go to lunch with my grandma for her birthday. She turned 80 this year. When I was little she would invite me to go to Arctic Circle with her and my grandpa for my birthday. So, this year we took her. It was fun to carry on that tradition with Addie, and spend some time with my grammy. She has a cabin up in Kamas that we were able to spend some time at this winter. We loved snowmobiling, sledding, and even trying to get the cars out of the snow. The wildlife is so amazing up there. One breakfast we were able to see a beautiful red fox out front. Addie only made it a few laps around on the sled behind a snowmobile before she fell asleep. That girl loved being outside and playing with her cousins.


































1 comment:

  1. So fun I love all of the pics. But most of all I love your hair. Its so dang cute on you!

    ReplyDelete